Terms and conditions when arranging a return:
1. A return always needs to be registered and this can be done by email. Please indicate your order number when contacting us about a return.
2. The products are to be returned unused and undamaged. They should also, if possible, be returned in their original packaging. Please keep this in mind when unpacking your order; do not tear the original packaging, do not damage the box and only unwrap the items that are necessary to review the product.
3. When shipping an item back to us, make sure it is insured. This will guarantee that your product can be traced.
4. You can send the items to us, or deliver them ( on appointment only) at the address below
Really Good Old Stuff
4145 NP Schoonrewoerd
5. The amount of money (including potential shipping costs) will be refunded via your paypal or bank account within 30 days after we have received the return. Paying for a return in cash is not possible. The costs that are made when returning products are on your own account.
6. Costs that were made when an item was delivered at the wrong address will be accounted for by Really Good Old Stuff.