Terms & Conditions & Disclaimer
- To avoid any misunderstandings, we ask you to read the general terms and conditions below before ordering;
- We sell our products in their original condition. Vintage and antiques have the charm of a lived product and our items are in a reasonably good to very good condition but there are traces of use of course, they are second-hand products and may have been used for many years;
- All items we sell are old used items that show the normal wear and tear of use over the years, we call that charm and it reflects the atmosphere of a certain era, so we cannot leave every scratch or dent in the mention text but we will certainly mention any serious damage;
- If there are obvious defects, that might affect the functioning of the article, we always mention this in the description of the article, if you want more information (detailed photos or text) about an article, you can certainly request them from us, without requesting further information. you agree with the condition of the article;
- Articles that concern lighting very often still have the original wiring that sometimes does not comply with the current rules. You are therefore advised to consult a licensed electrician if in doubt. We do check all items to see if they work, whether they are complete and if not this will be stated. Our lamps are supplied without bulbs;
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is as complete and accurate as possible, but we are not liable for errors and mistakes on the website, including prices and information, and cannot be held liable for this;
- To place an order with our web store, you can do so via the online web shop or by email or phone;
- We think it is important to handle your personal information very carefully and will therefore also guarantee your privacy and not provide it to third parties;
- The buyer and seller enter into a purchase and sale obligation through the payment. The payment is always refunded if the seller cannot proceed with the sale due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. damage or theft);
- Really Good Old Stuff remains the owner of the goods sold by us to the customer, as long as the customer has not fully paid the purchase price and any additional costs.
Right of withdrawal
1. Cancel order
You can always cancel your order within 7 days as long as it has not yet been shipped. In that case, send us an email with the subject “cancel order”. Please state the article number (s) and your name in your e-mail;
If your order has already been paid, but has not yet been shipped and you want to cancel it, we will charge a small administration fee (€ 5.00) and we will refund the full purchase amount within 10 days;
If the order has already been sent and you want to cancel it, it falls under the “return” scheme (see 2. Returns);
We appreciate receiving a message from you by email as soon as possible, so that we can offer the items for sale again as soon as possible;
If you have indicated that the item will be picked up at Really Good Old Stuff, but you don’t show up at the agreed time and there has been no further consultation about a different time, Really Good Old Stuff reserves the right to offer the item again six months after the date. The amount paid will not be refunded.
Items with discounts or otherwise reduced in price, cannot be returned or exchanged. You have the opportunity to return all other articles that have been sent by post after consultation with justified reason (by telephone or email) within 14 days of receipt. After this time, this right expires;
Before accepting a refund for a returned item, you must ensure that the item is returned undamaged. The article must therefore be properly and carefully packed, preferably in the original packaging to prevent breakage and other damage during transport;
Shipping costs for return shipments are at the expense of the customer and must be prepaid. We always ship our packages insured and we recommend that you do the same. If the item is returned damaged, no refund or exchange can take place.
By using our Website, you accept this disclaimer. Really Good Old Stuff reserves the right to change the content of the website and this disclaimer at any time without informing you;
We have compiled the content of our Website with care, but you visit our Website at your own risk;
Really Good Old Stuff will make every effort to keep the content of the Website as accurate and up-to-date as possible, however we cannot always guarantee that our Website is correct or complete;
Information may be incorrect or out of date. Really Good Old Stuff is not liable for damage or other adverse effects of the use of (information from) our Website or the inaccessibility thereof. Actions performed by you, based on the information provided by us on the Website, are at your own expense and risk;
You can use our Website, but you are not authorized to our Intellectual Property Rights. Really Good Old Stuff reserves all rights with regard to (the content of) the Website.